In Teamleader, you have the option to convert a deal into a project by clicking on Actions > Create project within a deal.
What will happen if you convert a deal into a project?
- The project and the deal will be linked, which means the project will be displayed within the deal and the deal will be displayed within the project.
- The budget and the title are filled in automatically in your newly created project.
- The subtitles of your quotation are added as milestones in the project. This means that, in case you want to convert your deal into a project, the workflow will already start when you create your quotation.
- If this is your quotation, you will find "Venue" and "Decoration" as milestones in your newly created project.
- You can also convert the positions under the subtitles into tasks. The milestone "Venue" will then be added to your project, with subtasks "Gathering of information" and "Planning and conceptualizing". If you would also like to add the positions under the subtitles as tasks within the milestones, simply send an email to our support team (firstname.lastname@example.org). We will then happily activate this feature for you.
- In case you created a project from scratch, you still have the option to link a deal to a project. To do so, simply navigate to the project and click the arrow at the top and select "Link deal".
- You can link several projects to one deal but not several deals to one project.
- You cannot use a project template when you convert a deal into a project.
Customer support service by UserEcho