If your company is growing, it is also inevitable that after a certain time there is some kind of turnover. While we do not welcome it, an employee may decide to open up new horizons or you may decide to end the collaboration.
Follow the next steps to deactivate an employee:
- Navigate to “Settings” and click “HR” in the submenu below.
- Under “Users” you can find a list of all your employees who have access to your company's’ Teamleader.
- Click on the trashcan next to the employee's name you want to remove
- The pop-up screen asks you what you want to do with all the outstanding tasks, deals, calls etc. of this employee:
- You can opt to have each item sent to one of your current employees. Then, for example, they are assigned all the outstanding tasks or calls.
- If you opt to do nothing, then all the outstanding items are saved under the name of the employee whom you wish to deactivate until you decide to do something with them later.
5. Click on “Deactivate” and the account of this employee is cancelled. Now he can no longer log in and he will also no longer be visible in all the selection menus within Teamleader. The account of the deactivated person remains visible under “Inactive users” in case you want to reactivate it later.
6. Send an email to support to lower the number of licenses in your account. This does not happen automatically. If you do not let us know 15 days before your renewal date, you will be charged for this licence at the next renewal.
Note: For security reasons administrator accounts may only be deleted after their admin rights have been removed. If you want to do this, an existing administrator needs to send us a written confirmation via support. After these rights have been deactivated, you can delete the account as described above.