Just like Romeo and Juliet or Jack and Rose, LinkedIn and Teamleader are meant for eachother. But this love story doesn’t end in tragedy. No, in the contrary, they lived happily ever after. Their secret? They share and track all their business contacts through the CVS import.
Note that you also can import your contacts through the LinkedIn plugin. This will allow you to import the connections one by one, as the CVS import lets you import all the contacts at once.
- Click on this link and login to LinkedIn.
- Go to “Getting an archive of your data” and click on “Request Archive”
- You will receive an email to your Primary Email address which will include a link where you can download your list of connections. Download this file.
- Import the “Connections” CVS-file. We recommend to read this article about importing contact and companies.
Now that all of your LinkedIn connections are added in Teamleader you’ll be able to:
- Recognize Teamleader contacts in LinkedIn
- See when a LinkedIn connection changes something on their profile. Teamleader will detect this and will ask you if you want to change/add the current information in Teamleader
- See a LinkedIn logo next to a contact’s name in Teamleader. Clicking on this will take you directly to the contact’s profile page