In this article we will:
- Install the plug-in
- Add contacts
Install the plug-in
- Go to Teamleader. Navigate to your user icon in the top right-hand corner and click on “Integrations”.
- Search for “LinkedIn” in the search field
- Choose “LinkedIn” and click “Add”
- The Chrome web store pops up. Click “Add to Chrome” and “Add Extension”
- Go to the profile page of the person you want to add to Teamleader
- Click on the “Add to Teamleader” button above the profile picture
- The person is now added to Teamleader.
Now that your LinkedIn connection is added in Teamleader you’ll be able to:
- Recognize Teamleader contacts in LinkedIn
- See when a LinkedIn connection changes something on their profile. Teamleader will detect this and will ask you if you want to change/add the current information in Teamleader
- See a LinkedIn logo next to a contact’s name in Teamleader. Clicking on this will take you directly to the contact’s profile page