In this article we will:
- Install the plugin
- Add contacts
Install the plugin
- Go to Teamleader. Navigate to your user icon in the top right hand corner and click on “Integrations”.
- Click on “Explore” on top of your screen
- Search for “LinkedIn” in the searchfield
- Choose “LinkedIn” and click “Add”
- The Chrome web store pops up. Click “Add to Chrome” and “Add Extension”
- Go to the profile page of the person you want to add to Teamleader
- Click on the “Add to Teamleader” button above the profile picture
- The person is now added to Teamleader. If you want to add multiple contacts at once, please follow this article.
Now that your LinkedIn connection is added in Teamleader you’ll be able to:
- Recognize Teamleader contacts in LinkedIn
- See when a LinkedIn connection changes something on their profile. Teamleader will detect this and will ask you if you want to change/add the current information in Teamleader
- See a LinkedIn logo next to a contact’s name in Teamleader. Clicking on this will take you directly to the contact’s profile page