There’s money to be found in ecology. And everybody knows: paperless is the future. Teamleader is aware of this and accommodates this in some easy-to-use platforms. Thanks to these platforms, your stack of papers will decrease significantly.
One of those platforms is Cloudsign - the perfect way to send online quotations and get your customer to accept them on the spot!
You will get to know everything about:
- Sending the quotation
- View of the client
- Accepted quotation in Teamleader
Instead of sending the quotation to your lead via post, you can include a link in the accompanying email that leads to the Cloudsign platform. This is how:
- Navigate to “Settings” and click “Deals”
- Click on the “+” symbol next to “Email templates for quotation layout” to create a new one or click on a template from the list to edit
- Add the parameter #LINK somewhere in your email body. The parameter will change automatically to the sentence “view and accept quotation online” once you send the email to your client
- Click “Save”
Sending the quotation
- Navigate to the deal in question.
- Make sure that you created a quotation.
- Click on “Actions” > “Send quotation”.
- The email address is filled in automatically but can be edited as you see fit.
- Next to “Template”, you choose the template including the link you created earlier.
- Click on “Send”.
View of the client
When your client clicks the link, he will be redirected to Cloudsign. This is what he’ll see:
Once there, your client is able to:
- Download the quotation as a pdf
- Accept the quotation by signing it
- Ask questions about the quotation
Accepted quotation in Teamleader
If your customer chooses to sign the quotation:
- You’ll be notified immediately by email and in Teamleader.
- You’ll also see that the status of the deal is changed automatically to “Accepted”.
- You can find the signed quotation (and previous versions of the quotation) in the 'Files' tab on your customer's page.