There are two ways to create a backup of your data:
- You can use the export functions of the different modules to make a backup of the desired data.
- Or you can create a .zip file of all your data at once:
- Go to Settings > Overview and searching for “Backup” in the search field:
2. Next click on My backups and on the plus sign to start generating a backup.
3. No need to wait here if you have a lot of data, Teamleader will notify you when the file to download is ready.
- Teamleader keeps a maximum of 3 files for 24 hours. So, if you created four backups at 8am, 11am, 1pm and 5pm, you would only see the last three ones. Each of them will be shown for 24h, so the one from 11am today will be visible until 11am tomorrow. You can of course also store the file locally.
- This option is not available in a trial account.
- Only an admin user can create backups.
- The backup will provide the data from the entire account, not only the data from the user that exports it.