If you want to integrate your Google Calendar with Teamleader, you can follow these steps:
1. Go to your user icon on the right-hand corner > click on Integrations in order to arrive at the Marketplace. Now search for ‘Google Calendar’.
2. Once you have selected this integration, click on ADD and authorize to grant the requested access.
3. You will immediately be asked to log in with your Google account. Next, grant access to the services which are required, such as your agenda, email address and contacts. You don’t have to do anything else to establish the link with Google.
For G Suite users:
When encountering the following error message: Error 400: admin_policy_enforced , please follow these steps to solve this:
- Go to your G Suite admin page > Security > API-rights.
- You will see Teamleader as installed app
- Click on the three dots on the right side so it can be added to the list of trusted integrations.
- You can find more information here.
4. You will now be redirected to the Marketplace, where you can change the settings for the integration. You have the option to enable the synchronisation with your Google Agenda or Contacts.
If you enable the agenda synchronisation, you can select:
- one agenda to which you want to synchronise the meetings from Teamleader
- multiple agendas from which you want to import calendar items
- to push tasks and calls from your Teamleader agenda to your personal agenda
- to push Google Resources to manage your meeting rooms
- Items which are fetched from your Google Calendar appear as grey blocks in your Teamleader agenda so that colleagues cannot see your personal appointments. You can convert these to visible appointments by right-clicking on them in your Teamleader calendar.
- Because the link works in both directions, adjustments in your Teamleader or Google Calendar will always be synchronized. The synchronisation runs in the background every half an hour. However, for good measure, we recommend you start the sync manually when it is the first time you make the connection. You can do this by going to Agenda and clicking on the synchronisation symbol on the right.
- G Suite users: you might have received an email with the following message: "Starting February 15, 2021, G Suite accounts will only allow access to apps using OAuth. Password-based access will no longer be supported."
But don't worry, our Google calendar integration already exclusively uses OAuth, so this change has no impact on your integration.