The Kerio agenda integration is often used as an alternative to Microsoft Exchange. Just like Exchange, Kerio also offers task management and webmail to agenda. To create an account, visit Kerio.com.
If you want to integrate your Kerio agenda with Teamleader, you can follow these steps:
1. Go to your user icon on the top right-hand corner next to your name and click on Integrations/Marketplace. Click on Explore on the top and look for ‘Kerio Connect’.
2. Once you have selected the integration, click on ADD and authorize to grant the requested access.
3. You will be asked to enter the server name, email address and password linked to your Kerio account. This can also be found in your address bar if you are logged into Kerio yourself.
4. Click test credentials to enable the connection. If it is successful, you can select:
- one agenda to which you want to synchronize the meetings from Teamleader
- multiple agendas from which you want to import calendar items
- to push tasks and calls from your Teamleader agenda to your personal agenda
- Items which are fetched from your Kerio agenda appear as grey blocks in your Teamleader agenda so that colleagues cannot see your personal appointments. You can convert these to visible appointments by right-clicking on them in your Teamleader agenda.
- Because the link works in both directions, adjustments in your Teamleader or Kerio agenda will always be synchronized. The synchronization runs in the background every half an hour. However, for good measure, we recommend you start the sync manually when it is the first time you make the connection. You can do this by going to Agenda and clicking on the synchronisation symbol on the right.