The second agenda integration we offer is with Microsoft Exchange/Office 365. This integration only works for Exchange servers version 2010 or higher. To make the integration, you can follow these steps:
1. Go to your user icon in the top right-hand corner > Integrations > click on Explore on the top and look for ‘Exchange Calendar’ or ‘Office 365 Calendar’ .
2. Once you have selected this integration, click on ADD and authorize to grant the requested access.
3. You will now have to enter your username and password from your Exchange account. If you do not know this by heart, you can always ask your IT manager.
The Exchange server can be detected automatically via your user name if you click on Search. You can however also enter the server name manually.
If you use Office 365, the server will be "outlook.office365.com”.
If you have a local or private cloud Exchange server, please ask your IT manager.
4. Click on Test and Teamleader will check the credentials and make the connection to the server.
5. If your connection is successful, you will be able to enable the synchronisation with your Exchange Agenda or Contacts.
If you enable the agenda synchronisation, you can select :
- one agenda to which you want to synchronize the meetings from Teamleader
- multiple agendas from which you want to import calendar items
- to push tasks and calls from your Teamleader agenda to your personal agenda
- Naturally we respect your privacy and therefore calendar items which are imported from your Exchange Calendar appear as grey blocks in your Teamleader agenda. If you do want to make these visible to other users in Teamleader, then you can right-click on them and select whether to convert the appointment into a visible task or appointment.
- Because the link works in both directions, adjustments in your Teamleader or Exchange agenda will always be synchronized. The synchronization runs in the background every half an hour. However, for good measure, we recommend you start the sync manually when it is the first time you make the connection. You can do this by going to Agenda and clicking on the synchronisation symbol on the right.