When a project is over and done with, you want to classify it as such. Not sure how to close a project? You’ve come to the right page. The two ways to close a project in Teamleader will be described here.
Via your project
The first way to close a project is closing it directly from the project page:
- Regardless of any open task that is linked to the project, it’s the phases that need to be closed before a project will be marked as ‘done’.
- Next to Work breakdown on your project page, click on Details. Then, click on the 'Details' of your phase and go for Close phase:
- When every phase in a project is set to ‘Closed’, the project will be considered completed.
Via the project planning
(This feature is available in our Boost package)
- Navigate to Projects > Planning
- Look for your project in the list
- Click on the grey line next to the corresponding project:
- Next, click on Mark project as completed:
- This will close all phases and related tasks.
Check out this article to find out how to get an overview of all your finished projects.