There are two ways to invoice timetracking:
- Via the detail page
- Via the time tracking overview - invoice unbilled time
Via the detail page
- Go to “Contacts” or “Companies”
- On the detail page of every contact or company you tracked time for, you will find “Unbilled time spent”. Click on “Actions” and choose “Create invoice”
- Click “Go”. You’ve now invoiced your timetracks
Via the time tracking overview - invoice unbilled time
- Navigate to “Invoices”
- Click on the Invoice unbilled time in the top right-hand corner.
- Now you see an overview of all unbilled hours per customer and per project where you can specify which timetrackings you want to invoice. Confirm the action by clicking on the sliders. Note that you can click on multiple sliders
- Click “Preview” at the bottom of the page
- Teamleader will tell you how many invoices will be created. Click the slider and click “Do now”
Several timetrackings of one client can be grouped to one invoice unless they are linked to a project. Timetracking of one client related to several projects can not be put on one invoice.
We also offer a tutorial about how to invoice timetracking in Teamleader.