There are two ways to invoice timetracking in Teamleader:
- Via the detail page
- Via the time tracking overview - invoice unbilled time
Via the detail page
- Go to “Contacts” or “Companies”
- On the detail page of every contact or company you tracked time for, you will find “Unbilled time spent”. Click on “Actions” and choose “Create invoice”
- Click “Go”. You’ve now invoiced your timetracks
Total to be invoiced
You can find an overview of the total amount to be invoiced per contact or company by navigating to the contacts or companies overview and adding the column 'Total to be invoiced' to the overview via the cogwheel in the bottom right-hand corner.
- This amount is the sum of the value of the tracked time and the value of the linked products.
- This column only shows the hours/products linked to that customer directly, and not the hours/products linked to a project of that customer. You can invoice these timetrackings via the time tracking overview explained below.
- You can sort on this column as well as create segments. An example of a segment could be to only show the contacts/companies that have an amount to be invoiced larger than €0:
Via the time tracking overview - invoice unbilled time
- Navigate to “Invoices”
- Click on the Invoice unbilled time in the top right-hand corner.
- Now you see an overview of all unbilled hours per customer and per project where you can specify which timetrackings you want to invoice. Confirm the action by clicking on the sliders. Note that you can click on multiple sliders
- Click “Preview” at the bottom of the page
- Teamleader will tell you how many invoices will be created. Click the slider and click “Do now”
Several timetrackings of one client can be grouped to one invoice unless they are linked to a project. Timetracking of one client related to several projects can not be put on one invoice.
We also offer a tutorial about how to invoice timetracking in Teamleader.