There are two questions we will answer in this article:
- Who can approve leave?
- How can you approve leave?
Please note: an administrator in Teamleader never has to have his leave approved, even if he is part of a team with another person responsible to approve leave.
Who can approve leave?
- Administrators can always grant leave
- Per team, you can appoint one additional employee. Follow these steps to appoint a person:
- Navigate to “Settings” and click on “HR”
- Click on the pencil next to the name of a team
- Choose the right person from the dropdown menu next to “Approval by”
- Click “Save”
How can you approve leave?
- An employee has requested leave.
- The person responsible will receive a notification and an email, whereupon he/she can evaluate the request.
- The request, plus the type and duration of the leave asked for, will appear in a new window.
- Here you can accept or, if applicable, refuse the request.
When you click "Save" your colleague will inmediately receive an email that his or her leave has or has not been approved.