When your customer receives your quotation or invoice, he or she has the option to give some feedback by clicking on the button ‘feedback’ in respectively Cloudsign or Invoicecloud. This article explains where the feedback of the cloud platforms is sent to.
In Cloudsign, the button ‘feedback’ can be found here:
Note however that customers can also give feedback on invoices in the Invoicecloud.
- The feedback of the customer will be sent to the email address of the responsible person for the deal.
- If this responsible person is not an admin, the feedback of the client will also be sent to the first admin of the account. That way, the original admin can always keep track of possible feedback on the quotations.
- The feedback you receive from a customer will also appear in the tracking of the company or contact to which your deal is linked:
- The feedback of the customer will be sent to the email address(es) linked to the admin(s) of the account, no matter which email address is linked to the department or which user sent the invoice to the customer.
- The feedback you receive from a customer will also appear in the tracking of the invoice: