You can't change an existing project template right away, although there are two methods to edit your template.
1. Edit the project a template is based on
Edit the original project your template was based on to change the template accordingly.
- Select the main project you based your project template on
- Make the changes you want
- The changes will now be visible in the project template
Don't know the name of the original project? Just use the second method and create a new project template.
2. Create a new project template
If you don't remember the name of the original template or you don't want to change the current template, it's a good idea to create a new project template.
1. Create a new project and select the template you'd like to change
2. After the project is created, you can make the changes you want
3. Save the new project as a new template
Want to delete the first template? Navigate to Settings > Projects > Project templates. Click the small bin below "Actions" to delete the project.