When setting up the ticketing module, you need to set a forward of your emails in your email account. Here you will find out how you do that in Gmail and Outlook Web.
In case you want to read more about the set-up of your ticketing module, click here.
1. Click on the gear sign and go to 'Settings'.
2. Click on 'Forwarding and POP/IMAP' and select for 'Add a forwarding address'.
3. This brings you to the following screen, where you can add the unique email address of your ticketing module.
In Gmail, you also have the option to create a filter so that you can decide which emails are forwarded to the ticketing module in Teamleader and which not.
1. Click on the gear sign and go to 'Options'.
2. Click on 'Email' > 'Accounts' and 'Forwarding'. This window gives you the option to fill in the unique email address you see when setting up the Ticketing module.
You also have the option to keep a copy of all forwarded messages in Outlook.