When setting up the ticketing module, you need to set a forward of your emails in your email account. Here you will find out how you do that in Gmail and Outlook Web.
In case you want to read more about the set-up of your ticketing module, click here.
1. Click on the gear sign and go to 'Settings'.
2. Click on 'Forwarding and POP/IMAP' and select for 'Add a forwarding address'.
3. This brings you to the following screen, where you can add the unique email address of your ticketing module.
In Gmail, you also have the option to create a filter so that you can decide which emails are forwarded to the ticketing module in Teamleader and which not.
1. Click on the gear sign and go to 'Options'.
2. Click on 'Email' > 'Accounts' and 'Forwarding'. This window gives you the option to fill in the unique email address you see when setting up the Ticketing module.
You also have the option to keep a copy of all forwarded messages in Outlook.
When using Mail on iCloud.com, you can have all your iCloud Mail messages forwarded automatically to another email account. You may find this helpful if you use the Teamleader Ticketing system.
Click the Action pop-up menu in the iCloud sidebar, then choose Preferences.
In the General pane, select “Forward my email to”, then type the forwarding address in the text field.
If you don’t want to store a copy of each forwarded message in iCloud, select “Delete messages after forwarding.”
Keep in mind that storing copies of forwarded messages decreases your available iCloud storage space.
You can also specify criteria so that only certain messages are forwarded. When you set up a rule to forward certain messages to another account, you can only use one forwarding address for each rule. For more information, see Set up automatic email filters in iCloud Mail.