If you need to reactivate a user for whatever reason after you had previously deactivated his or her account, simply follow the steps below.
- Navigate to Settings > HR, where you'll find a list of active users (by default). For more information on how to de-activate a co-worker, click here.
- At the bottom of this page, you'll find the button 'Show inactive users'.
- When you click on this button, inactive users will be displayed in light grey.
- You then click the pencil on the right hand side, under 'Actions', to proceed to the next screen.
- You'll be able to reactivate the user by switching the slider to 'Yes'.
- As soon as the slider is set to "Yes", a new screen will appear allowing you to edit the user. Just define the settings as you see fit and click 'Save' to proceed.