In case you have installed the Gmail plugin, you have the option to link incoming or outgoing email to a project. Here you find out how.
- The contact needs to be a known contact in your CRM. If that is not the case, you can create a contact directly from the incoming or outgoing email.
- Ensure that the contact is related to the project in question. If this the case, you can go to step number 7 directly.
- Go to the project, you would like to link the email to and scroll down to "Customer"
- Click on the "+" sign.
- You can add a function and can choose his relation to the project, e.g. customer or third party
- Click "Save"
- Go to the email in question and click "Track"
- In the dropdown menu, you choose to track this email to one of the "Active projects".
- The email is saved in the tracking of the project in question.