If you would like to forward a ticket to someone outside the Teamleader account, then just follow those steps:
- Go to Settings > Tickets > "Preferences" > Set the slider next to "Enable third party ticket forwarding" to "Yes"
- Go to the ticket in question and you will see the additional button "Third party" next to "Internal note" and "Public reply".
- Click on "Third party".
- Add a message to the third party. This conversation will not be visible to your client.
- Fill in a customer. This can be a known contact in your CRM or you can add a new one.
- Click "Send to third party".