Teamleader always keeps you up to date as soon as someone mentions you in a comment, for example, or when a deal has been assigned to you. As an admin user, you even have additional options the options to stay on top of things. Check this article for more information.
If you do wish to deactivate those email notifications, just follow the steps below.
- Click on your user icon in the right hand corner > click on your name.
- Click "Settings" next to "Notifications" > set the slider on "No".
- This will only disable email notifications, the notifications in Teamleader will still appear.
- This does not disable all email notifications, you will still receive an email in case:
- You receive an answer to a ticket of yours.
- Your ticket gets reopened.
- Someone assigns a ticket to you.
- Someone tags you in a message using the @ symbol
- A quotation which you're responsible for is accepted
- Tip: If you still want to avoid these notifications, you can filter on these notifications in your inbox and give the emails a label so they appear in another folder than your inbox.