In this article we want to show you how you can recommend Teamleader to other companies or clients, so that both of you can benefit from it!
Keep reading to find out:
- What do you get in return?
- How does it work?
- What can you do with the money you earned?
- What if your earned amount is larger than your next invoice?
- What does the referred company obtain for becoming a Teamleader customer?
What do you get in return?
We’re taking a wild guess here, but if you’re reading this article we might conclude that you like using Teamleader. The fact that you’ve clicked this title practically proves this.
And of course, we think you would like to recommend Teamleader to other companies, because:
- You love helping people work smarter
- You’re the paramount of knowledge and efficiency in your network
So why not earn a little extra while you’re at it? We can only encourage it, so we enjoy giving something in return to our ambassadors.
That is why we give you 125€ for each customer that you convince to start using Teamleader!
How does it work?
You don’t really have to put in much effort to start gaining from it. You can do it in 2 easy steps:
- In your Teamleader account, click on your user icon on the top right hand corner and go to ‘My referrals’.
- On this page, you’ll find your personalized referral link, which you can send to other people. We’ve made it easy: you can directly send them an email, or contact them via Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.
Once your contact clicks on the link, he/she will be lead to a separate web page that offers more information about Teamleader. At the bottom of that page he/she can activate a free 14-day trial. If he does so, you will be notified on your referral page and via email.
From then on, we’ll do the work. If he/she decides to become an actual Teamleader customer (a.ka. a Teamleader), you’ll be notified again and you’ll receive your referral bonus! Hooray!
What can you do with the money you earned?
You, as a referrer, can spend the earned amount on 2 things:
- Teamleader credits (find out here what you can spend those one)
- Deduct it from your next Teamleader license invoice
One remark: only the administrator of your Teamleader account can decide on what the money is being spent. But that doesn’t have to keep you from referring other people!
What if your earned amount is larger than your next invoice?
Good for you! That means you could convince a fair share of companies to become a Teamleader customer, which we can only applaud.
But don’t worry, if your earned amount exceeds the amount you have to pay on your next invoice, the remaining credit will automatically be deducted from the following invoice as well.
So, go ahead and start referring Teamleader to others - you’ll benefit from it yourself!
What does the referred company obtain for becoming a Teamleader customer?
The referred company obtains 125€ in Teamleader credits, that he can use as explained in this article.