When linking your Office 365/Exchange agenda, you need to fill in a server name. This value depends on the system you are using.
The server name is in almost all cases: outlook.office365.com
- The integration with Exchange does not work with outlook.com addresses since those are not connected to an exchange server. Unlike iCloud or Google, Exchange is no free service.
- The connection is available for Exchange 2010 and higher.
Note that the Exchange server needed for the calendar synchronisation is not available for Office 365 Personal or Office 365 Home accounts.
- Check with your IT responsible what version you are using.
- Ensure that "Exchange" is set on active with your server.
- Login via the OWA (Outlook Web Access)
- Your server link is your OWA-link but without the /owa/, e.g. https://outlook.somecompany.com/owa/ becomes outlook.somecompany.com
https://webmail.somecompany.org/owa/ becomes webmail.somecompany.org
- Open the server on the internet.
- The Exchange server ends with /ews/exchange.asmx. This part, however, can be omitted, e.g. https://exchange.somecompany.net/ews/exchange.asmx becomes exchange.somecompany.net