You would like to add additional information to your invoice after it has been settled, for example the transaction number from your bank? That is not problem at all, just follow the steps below.
- Go to Settings > Custom fields > +.
- Add a custom field for "Invoices". Select the type, e.g. "Number" and assign a name, e.g. "Transaction number".
- Once you have created the custom field, go to Settings > Document layout > Invoices.
- Click on the “Shortcode" below the preview.
5. Search for the shortcode of the custom field you just created - as we'll need the ID number. In this example, the ID number would be "264721".
6. As soon as you know this number, get in touch with us via support so we can activate the preference “invoice_paid_add_customfield” for your account.
7. Once this is activated, you can add additional information, e.g. a transaction number when you set your invoice on paid.