- Go to Settings > Custom fields > +.
- Create a custom field for "Products" called "Quantity" and the type should be "Single line text".
- Next, for every graduated price, create a product with a unique ID. You can do this by clicking on the plus sign under Products. Add the quantity to the custom field you just created.
- Once you're done, you can search for the product when creating a quotation or invoice.
- Clicking on “Search all results” brings you to you a pop-up with an overview of all products - including the custom field in order to be able to differentiate.
- Choose the right price and fill in the correct quantity.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.
Modified on: Fri, 26 Jan, 2018 at 12:21 PM