It may occur that you complete a task, call or meeting that hasn't been planned in yet. Logically, you'd like to track time for those as well. Not just to have your timesheets in order, but also to be able to invoice the time you dedicated to working for that particular client.
Teamleader allows you to easily track time spent on non-planned items as well.
- Simply navigate to the "Timesheets" module and click on the plus sign at the top of your screen or the plus sign next to the day on which you performed the task, call or meeting.
- On the following screen, you can define the customer, date, hour, and very importantly, type of task. When you open the list of task types, you will find all types you defined under Settings > Calendar in addition to the types "Meeting" and "Phone conversation".
- When you select the type "Phone conversation", you'll be able to add the call outcome and the description, as you normally do when you finish a call.
- If you choose "Meeting" as type, you'll be able to fill in the date and hour and decide whether you'd like to add a meeting report, as you normally do when finishing a meeting.
- When you choose one of the task types, the pop-up screen will allow you to fill in a description for that task as well.