The best way to keep track of your sales opportunities in Teamleader, is to add deals. In this article, you will learn about the different ways to add them. Don’t feel like reading? Check out this tutorial instead.
- Via Deals
- Via the taskbar
1. Via Deals
1. The first possibility is to simply click on Add deal in the top right-hand corner in the Deals module.
2. A screen will open where you can complete the details:
3. Give your deal a title and select a customer from your Contacts/Companies. It can prove very useful for your statistics afterwards if you also select a source for your deal. This list can be managed under Settings > Deals > Preferences.
4. Next, you can add the amount the deal is worth. Don’t worry if you don’t know yet at this stage, you can easily add this information later.
5. Lastly, you’ll see that you can select an account manager. By default, Teamleader will fill in the user that has added the deal.
2. Via the task bar
Another possibility to add a deal is to use the plus sign on top of your screen.
1. Go to Contacts/Companies and open the contact or company you want to add a deal for. Next click on the grey plus sign in right upper corner and select add deal:
2. In the next screen you’ll see the client has already been completed.
3. You can now add the rest of the information as explained above.
If you accidentally deleted the wrong deal(s), you can still restore them from the recycle bin.