Often debating about whether or not you booked that meeting room between 3 and 4? Teamleader will help you out! We offer a meeting room management feature, which works through an extended integration with Google Apps - Google resources. Unfamiliar with this? We recommend you start by reading this article first.
To manage meeting rooms in Teamleader, simply follow these steps:
- The general idea: in your Google Calendar, you can create multiple 'rooms'. Those will correspond with the meeting rooms in your office. Once created, you can assign one of these rooms to a meeting via Google Calendar. To make things easier, you can also assign those rooms straight away whenever you create or edit a meeting in Teamleader.
- Go to 'Integrations' in Teamleader and select 'Google Resources'. At the bottom, you'll find a slider asking you to activate Google Resources. Click on the slider to synchronize your rooms with Teamleader.
- Next, create a new meeting in Teamleader.
- In the location dropdown menu, you'll be able to choose Resources. If you click on this, you'll get a new menu that shows your own meeting rooms as resources.
- Complete the process by entering your meeting details and clicking Save. There you go, you've now successfully booked your meeting room
- Whenever someone attempts to book a meeting room that has already been booked, they will receive an error message and will be unable to save that meeting.
Note: If Teamleader cannot retrieve your meeting rooms, go to admin.google.com > Security > API reference and make sure that "Enable API Access" is checked. Read this article for more information.