Your Teamleader subscription page allows you to modify anything related to your Teamleader account.
- Click the user icon in the top-right corner of your account.
- Choose "Teamleader subscription".
Your quarterly/yearly package
This is the overview of your current subscription plan.
- Click Change package to switch to another package
- Add users: buy new users to add new employees to your Teamleader account.
- Remove users: remove users from your Teamleader account.
Important: Plan changes (with the exception of adding users) must be made at least 15 days prior to the renewal of the subscription!
- Period: change your billing period from quarterly to yearly or vice versa.
Note: Changes to your billing period are applicable only as from the next invoice period!
- Update billing information: change your company name, invoicing address or VAT number.
Change your payment method to credit card or SEPA direct debit. You'll need to enter a valid credit card number. An expired credit card or a prepaid credit card will not be allowed.
Find a history of your most recent invoices here. You can download them or consult their payment status.
Here you can end your Teamleader subscription. If you cancel your subscription, your Teamleader access will be revoked on the final day of your license. If you need any data, make sure to export this.
In the top right-hand corner of your subscription page, you'll find more information on your next invoice and when the renewal date of your subscription is.
Buy credits for your Teamleader wallet. Do note you can only acquire credits if you have a valid card.
- You can buy a cashpack
- Or enable auto refill
The credits can be used to call with VoIP, buy Trendstop data, send text messages or to send invoices with a postal service. In this article you find a full overview what you can do with your Teamleader credits.