In this article, we will talk about three things:
- What is Ticketcloud?
- How can I use Ticketcloud?
- How can I change the layout of Ticketcloud?
What is Ticketcloud?
Ticketcloud is an online page you can share with your customer to give him or her an overview of their current outstanding tickets.
- The status of the ticket can be viewed from within the platform
- The client can answer the ticket by clicking on 'reply' and they can even add an attachment
- The answer of the client will then be sent and registered in your ticketing system in Teamleader
- In the 'ticket history', your customers can view all open tickets. There, tickets that have the status 'closed' won't be shown however
Ticketcloud is a similar platform as Invoicecloud or Projectcloud. Both platforms also show the client an online overview of a) outstanding/past invoices (Invoicecloud) or b) the progress/roadmap of the project (Projectcloud).
How can I use Ticketcloud?
In order to send a link to the online platform to your clients, you need to follow these steps.
- Navigate to "Settings" > "Tickets" > "Preferences"
- "Use ticketcloud to share tickets online" > "Yes"
- Whenever your clients send you a ticket, they will receive an autoreply bearing the link to Ticketcloud.
How can I change the layout of Ticketcloud?
You can choose which background your customers get to see by following these steps:
- Go to Settings > Cloudplatforms.
- Click on Cloud platform layout settings
- Upload a background picture.The ideal size of your picture in JPG format is 1920x1080 px.
- Click on Save.