Important! At the moment there are two versions of our mobile app. In the ‘Teamleader Classic’ app (Android or iOs) the new features described here are not available. Only our most recent ‘Teamleader’ app (Android or iOs) provides these features.
The mobile app has some interesting possibilities when it comes to managing your contacts and companies. You can for example add a contact and add their function at the company immediately, add different addresses, see all past/planned activity for a contact/company and see their linked deals. Read this article to learn more about these possibilities.
When adding a new contact in the app by clicking the plus symbol in the bottom right corner, you can:
- Immediately link a company to this contact
- Immediately link the function of the contact in that company
- Define different addresses like the invoicing or visiting address
When visiting the contact/company page you’re able to see an overview of:
- Details: the general contact/company information like the phone number, the email address, the website, …
- Activity: an overview of the past/planned activity for this contact/company: their calls, meetings and planned tasks
- Deals: The deals linked to your contact/company. Immediately click through to them to look up some information or to change the deal phase.
- 4 ‘action buttons’ on top of your screen: one to call your contact/company, one to message them, one to email them and one to immediately visit their location using one of your apps for navigation like Google Maps or Waze:
Note: If the phone number and/or the email address and/or the address are not entered in the contact or company, these buttons will not be available.