It can happen sometimes that a client has an open ticket with you but he still sends you a new email again, or maybe someone else has replied and you want to merge both tickets so that all the information stays in the same place, but, how do you do this?
Just follow these steps:
- Go to the main ticket, the one to which you want to add the other replies.
- Click on the little arrow next to the number of the ticket.
- Select the option "Merge ticket".
- In the dropdown, look for the ticket that you want to add to the main ticket.
- Click on "Do now" to merge both tickets. Note that this operation cannot be undone.
- From that moment on, there will be only one ticket that includes all the information. The name of the client will be the one on the main ticket, since this one has priority.
- The first ticket on the dropdown is the most recent one whereas the last one is the oldest.
- You will only find open tickets in this dropdown and not closed ones. If you want to merge a closed ticket, you have to re-open it first.