To reduce the number of users in your Teamleader account, bear these things in mind:
First deactivate the user(s) in Teamleader. It is important to know that the deactivation of a user in your account will not automatically lower the amount of slots in your subscription!
Only Teamleader administrators can fill in a form to reduce the users. To fill in the form, follow these steps:
- Click on your user icon in the top right corner in Teamleader.
- Go to Teamleader subscription.
- Below 'Your yearly/quarterly package', click on Manage users > Remove users:
- Select here how many users you want to remove and fill in the form.
- You will receive a confirmation email after submission of the form.
According to our Terms of Service we need the submitted form at least 15 days before your renewal date. You can find your renewal date in the top right corner of your Teamleader license page. From your renewal date onwards, you will no longer be charged for these users.
Note that it's not possible to receive a credit note for the remaining days in the current subscription period.
If you want to know how to switch to a smaller package in Teamleader, you can read this article.