As you might have noticed, there are two overviews from which you can follow up on your deals. Next to the list view there's also a pipeline view in which we allow you to literally ‘drag’ a deal from one phase to the next or even accept or refuse them. This way, you’ll never lose track of an important lead. Read everything about the pipeline view here.
What are the advantages for your business?
Increase of productivity and efficiency when it comes to processing your deals
Get a clear and instant overview of what needs to be done & by whom
Check how many deals are currently in each phase (the number between brackets)
Search within your deals immediately via the magnifying glass in the top left corner. Here you can search on deal title, customer and deal number
Next to the magnifying glass you'll find a filter on the status of your deal:
- Filter on your own deals or those of a colleague with the 'Assignees'-filter
- If you have between 1 and 5 users in your account the avatars of your colleagues will be shown next to each other
- If you have over 5 users in your account you'll see a multi-select drop-down list of these users
3 easy smart filters to keep a clear overview. The number of deals is updated dynamically depending on the filter selected.
- Without activity
- Based on the days set in Settings > Deals > Deal phases > Actions > Amount of days a deal can stay in a deal phase without activity
- Based on the latest activity of the deal. Read here which actions change the latest activity on deals
Older than 3 months: based on the creation date of the deal + 3 months
Without closing date
- Without activity
The drag & drop functionality is incredibly time-saving, which accelerates your lead follow up
Change the phase of your deals from one phase to another
Deal automation. Create follow-up actions allowing you to immediately add a task, call or meeting linked to the deal after you've changed the deal phase
- "Won" label on deals that are accepted versus "lost" label on deals that were refused
- On the top right side you see the total amount of all deals for the selected overview
Check how much money is currently in each deal phase without having to consult segments, statistics, etc.
Revenue numbers are updated in real-time
You can always shift back and forth between both views - the list view or the pipeline view - by clicking here in the top right-hand corner of your deal overview:
The pipeline view will be the default view when going to deals. If you switch views, Teamleader will remember your last preference. If you prefer to start on the list view, just switch back and Teamleader will show you the list view first next time you click the Deals tab.