How do I set up my personal profile?

When a Teamleader account is created, you'll need to fill in some details such as user name, actual name, e-mail address and password.

Additional information such as phone number or mobile phone number can be filled in but is not required. More information on this topic can be found here.

As soon as you access Teamleader, the first thing you should do as a new user is set up and edit your personal profile and add missing information.

As a non-admin user, you'll only be able to access the first column of the pop-up window below, allowing you to edit relevant information (function, hourly costs, ...) for yourself. To open this screen, simply go to Settings > HR.

You might be unable to access the HR module under Settings. If this is the case, you'll need to edit your personal details by clicking your name/photo in the right-hand corner at the top and selecting "My account".

On the following screen, you'll have several options to choose from.

• Click the pencil next to "My account" in order to edit your details, e.g. name, e-mail, telephone and mobile telephone number.

Note: The phone number which is shown when using the shortcode $RESPONSIBLE_PERSON_CONTACT_DATA$ on your quotation template is the mobile number and not the phone number.

• You also have the option to set up a signature by clicking "Create now". You can either draw your signature straight away or upload your signature as an attachment.

• When you click on "Settings" next to "Notifications", you'll have the option to deactivate email notifications. You will still receive notifications in Teamleader but no longer in the form of an email.

• You can also set up MFA security. More information on that can be found here.
  • The last thing you can do in your account is requesting leave. This article will tell you all you need to know.

The next step should be to change your password. To do so, click your name/picture in the top right-hand corner and select "Change password".

On the following screen, you'll have the option to choose a new password. This password needs to be at least 6 characters. In case you'd like to add an additional layer of security to your account, we advise you to set up the MFA security mentioned above.

Is this article helpful for you?