In Teamleader, you can add account managers or assign a responsable in different ways. Account managers can help you define responsibilities, distribute work and stay up to date.
You can also create segments for account managers to keep an overview and to know exactly who is responsible for what.
Company and deals
- You can choose to define an account manager for deals, but you HAVE to define an account manager for companies.
- Account managers of companies and deals will be notified when actions are taken that involve the company or the deal.
- Based on the account managers of companies and deals, you can limit access via Settings > HR (limited CRM and limited deal access).
- You have the option to add a second account manager to a company or a deal. To do so, simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so that our support team can activate this feature for you. Account managers will then receive notifications whenever the company or deal is updated.
- A second account manager can also prove useful if you want to limit CRM access or deal access for your co-workers. You can then define two colleagues that will have access to a company or deal by making them account managers.
- You have the option to assign a responsible to tickets. This is not mandatory.
- When you are responsible for a ticket, you are kept up to date when an internal note is added, when your client has replied or when your ticket has been closed.
- You cannot modify the view but you can create segments based on the responsible.
- Ticket stats are available based on the responsible.
- When you are responsible for a project, you are kept up to date and have specific rights. Check this article for more information.
- A project needs to have a responsible by default.
- The access to projects can be limited via Settings > HR. More information on this can be found here.
Contacts and invoices
- There is no account manager defined by default but you can add an account manager manually for contacts or invoices. To do so, simply navigate to Settings > Custom fields and add a custom field of type "User" on the desired level.
- You cannot use this field to restrict access rights, but you can define a user as responsible and segment based on that custom field.
Customer support service by UserEcho