Teamleader always keeps you up to date as soon as someone mentions you in a comment, for example, or when a deal has been assigned to you. As an admin user, you'll have all the options you need to stay on top of things. Check this article for more information.
However, you might not like being notified by email. In this case, you can choose to simply be notified in Teamleader through the bell icon in the top right-hand corner.
In order to disable email notifications, click on your name/your picture in the top right-hand corner and select "My account".
On the following screen, click "Settings" next to "Notifications" and set the slider to "No".
- This will only disable email notifications, the notifications in Teamleader will still appear.
- This does not disable all email notifications, you will still receive an email in case:
- Someone mentions you in a comment.
- You receive an answer to a ticket of yours.
- Your ticket gets reopened.
- Someone assigns a ticket to you.
Customer support service by UserEcho