When linking your Office 365/Exchange agenda, you need to fill in a server name. This value depends on the system you are using.
The server name is in almost all cases: outlook.office365.com
- The integration with Exchange does not work with outlook.com addresses since those are not connected to an exchange server. Unlike iCloud or Google, Exchange is no free service.
- The connection is available for Exchange 2010 and higher.
- Check with your IT responsible what version you are using.
- Ensure that "Exchange" is set on active with your server.
- Login via the OWA (Outlook Web Access)
- Your server link is your OWA-link but without the /owa/, e.g. https://outlook.somecompany.com/owa/ becomes outlook.somecompany.com
https://webmail.somecompany.org/owa/ becomes webmail.somecompany.org
- Open the server on the internet.
- The Exchange server ends with /ews/exchange.asmx. This part, however, can be omitted, e.g. https://exchange.somecompany.net/ews/exchange.asmx becomes exchange.somecompany.net
Customer support service by UserEcho