You receive payments for invoices on your bank account regularly, but still need to adjust the payment status of your invoices in Teamleader manually? If you are located in Belgium, this integration might save you some time.
Ponto bridges the gap between your professional bank accounts and Teamleader so your invoices are automatically reconciled in real-time. Teamleader matches your transactions every 2 hours with your sales invoices which means no more manually checking every bank account to see if your invoice has been paid.
Available bank connections
You can connect accounts of the following banks:
- KBC Brussels
- BNP Paribas Fortis
- Hello Bank!
- bpost bank
- Bank van Breda
How to activate
In order to activate your integration you can follow these steps:
- Register with your VAT-number at https://dashboard.myponto.com/sign-up
- Click on the tab “Accounts” > “Add account” to input your bank accounts
- Click on the tab “API Tokens” > “Add token” and name it “Teamleader Token” to generate your API token
- Copy the API token
- Go to Teamleader and click on your profile picture in the right upper hand corner > Integrations
- Look for Ponto, add the integration and fill out the above mentioned API token
Your integration is now active. You can revoke your account access at any time on https://dashboard.myponto.com/live/accounts
The maximum amount to be paid per month per bank account connected is 4 euros.
Please take these remarks into account when setting up the integration with Ponto.
- This integration only works for Belgian accounts
- You need a VAT-number to be able to use the integration
- Things to check if your invoices are not being set to paid:
- The integration works based on structured messages: if your customer does not use the (correct) structured message to pay the invoice, the invoice will not be set to paid
- It is legally required to authenticate each 90 days in Ponto, otherwise the integration might stop working
- Check whether the token as mentioned above under 'How to activate' is still correct
- Check whether your bank account is still visible in the Ponto interface
- There is an issue with your bank's API
- You need a paying Ponto account in order to use the integration