Give your email an extra touch with a signature. Keep in mind that this is a general signature for the whole department. So do not include any personal information such as your name and personal telephone number because all emails of your department will include this signature, those of your employees too.
- Navigate to “Settings” and choose “Email layout”
- Go to “Layout for outgoing email” and click on the pencil next to your department.
- Choose “HTML email” in the dropdown menu
- Make a signature as shown below
- Type “#TEAMLEADER_CONTENT” where the actual content of your email is to go. Usually this will be immediately above the signature, as is also the case in the image above.
- Click on “Save”
Tip: you can set up the signature entirely in HTML, thus enabling you to add more extensive layout options to your signature.