Give your email an extra touch with a signature. Keep in mind that this is a general signature for your whole company. So do not include any personal information such as your name and personal telephone number because all emails of your company will include this signature, those of your employees too.
- Navigate to “Settings” and choose “Email layout”
- Go to “Layout for outgoing email” and click on the pencil next to your company.
- Choose “HTML email” in the dropdown menu
- Make a signature as shown below
- Type “#TEAMLEADER_CONTENT” where the actual content of your email is to go. Usually this will be immediately above the signature, as is also the case in the image above.
If you want to upload a picture with the full signature or a logo, you need to follow these steps:
1. Click on the image icon on the bar just above the big blank space
2. Go to the tab called "Upload"
3. Click on "Select file" Note: only images with .jpg extensions are accepted
4. Once selected, click on "Send it to the server"
5. If everything went fine, you will have received a message like this:
6. Adjust the size of the image and whenever ready, click on OK
6. Click on “Save” to save the email signature
Tip: you can set up the signature entirely in HTML, thus enabling you to add more extensive layout options to your signature.