New to Teamleader and not really sure where to begin? This quick start guide will get you up and running in no time. If you want more detailed guidelines, check out our Getting Started articles.
1. Your personal settings
Go to the icon or your picture in the top right corner and click on your name. Here, you can add a picture, select your preferred language, create a signature and decide if you want to receive notification mails or activate MFA.
2. Completing your company info
Go to Settings > Company information and click on the pencil next to your department to complete your company info, upload your logo and your terms and conditions. This is important when you start sending quotations, invoices or other documents, as your company details will be filled in automatically.
3. Adding colleagues
Go to Settings > HR to add accounts for your colleagues and manage their access rights.
4. Importing your existing data
Think about how you want to structure your CRM using tags and custom fields, and import your existing contacts and companies. It is also possible to import existing products, deals, projects, invoices and timetracking, but think about which information is really worth keeping first.
5. Sending mails from Teamleader
- First make sure you can send mails using your own name by whitelabeling your domain.
- Create a general signature for all your mails under Settings > Email layout > Layout for outgoing email and add templates under ‘templates for regular emails’.
6. Implementing your house style
Adapt your templates so you can send documents to your clients in your own style.
7. Integrating Teamleader with your favourite tools
8. Learning to work with Teamleader
That’s it, now you are all set to start working smarter!